Saturday 23 September 2017

Warm Needles - All I've Ever Wanted

 

  Forming in 2011, Warm Needles are from Long Island, New York and line up with Andy Strebel (guitar/vocals), Dave Bowden (bass/vocals) and Gerge Malone (drums). Malone has previously featured in bands such as Get Bent, Beak Lizzy, Creepy Crawlers and Jonesin' and replaces Michael Santa Maria following his move to Florida.

  Their first release was 2011's The Band Records A Demo and they've since put out a number of ep's, splits, a compilation of early material and the Inconsolable album. You can find them all name your price on Bandcamp....  https://warmneedles.bandcamp.com/

  This autumn will see them release a new ep titled No Friends No Enemies. It's pencilled in for October 5th and will be available on Tour Van Records and Different Kitchen Records. You can check out a song from it now, this is called All I've Ever Wanted.....

Shaking in my shoes All I’ve ever wanted It would mean a lot to me It would mean a lot to me Frozen to the bone All I’ve ever wanted It would mean a lot to me It would mean a lot to me I want to know what real fear feels like Not just some empty threat I want to know how fragile life is So I know that I’m prepared Living with a purpose All I’ve ever wanted It would mean a lot to me It would mean a lot to me Feeling like I’m worthy All I’ve ever wanted It would mean a lot to me It would mean a lot to me I want to know what real fear feels like Not just some empty threat I want to know how fragile life is So I know that I’m prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment