Saturday 24 December 2016

The Dollyrots - All I Want for Christmas is You



  It's Christmas Day, I hope you're all enjoying yourselves, I suppose I better wish you all a Merry Christmas and post something festive.

  The Dollyrots are a female fronted rock n roll band from Los Angeles featuring Kelly Ogden (vocals/bass) and Luis Cabezas (guitar/vocals).  They've been releasing music for over 15 years and you can check out their Bandcamp page here : https://thedollyrots.bandcamp.com/music.

  The latest of those releases is a cover of the 1994 Mariah Carey smash, All I Want For Christmas Is You. It's available name your price on Bandcamp and you can watch the video below.

  Pencilled in for March 2017 is studio album number 6, it's going to be titled Whiplash Splash so watch out for it.

  All I Want For Christmas Is You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment