Wednesday 6 July 2016

Tankini - We Sat On The Porch



   Tankini are from Olympia, Washington and feature Erica (guitar/vocals), Tannrr (guitar), Eli (bass/vocals) and Sadie (drums/vocals).

  They released an ep called Do U Suk in March 2015 and they tag their music as punk that is poppy. You can get the ep "name your price" over on Bandcamp : http://tankini.bandcamp.com/.

  The only other bit of info I have for you is that Sadie and Tannrr are now in one of the best bands around, G.L.O.S.S. which would be cool in itself but more importantly the ep is really bloody good.

  This is We Sat On The Porch.......

you broke up with me in a text message. I don't resent you, you're stronger than me. I wish I knew what was good for me, what would make me happy, we both know that its complicated. I swear I love you. I'm not the best person at showing it, I'm not the best person I know it. Everything in life is a tragedy, and that makes it beautiful. Make something with all the shit around you. Our hearts will grow stronger, our skin will get tougher, if we lose one another. I swear I love you. I'm not the best person at showing it, I'm not the best person I know it. Please don't close your door on me, I am the same person now I was before. You say I take what I need. Well, when did that become a bad thing. You broke up with me in a text message. I broke up with the shape of your mouth. We sat on the porch and then you walked away and I called out your name you said "fuck you, I'm leaving". I'm sorry; I can't love you that way. And I swear I love you, I'm not the best person at showing it, I'm not the best person I know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment