Monday 18 April 2016

Jerry's Kids - I Don't Belong



  Jerry's Kids were one of the greatest American hardcore punk bands. Forming in 1981, they were also one of the earliest and most influential. They burst onto the scene with half a dozen blistering tracks that opened the seminal compilation album, This Is Boston, Not L.A.

  Their classic release was the 1983 album Is This My World? It was a frenetic aural assault which saw bassist Rick Jones take over vocal duties from brother Bryan and the recruitment of Gang Green's guitarist Chris Doherty. You'll find the lead track from the album below.

  They split up in 1984 but reformed a couple of years later releasing an album called Kill, Kill, Kill and a single called Spymaster. Several reunion shows followed but no new material.

  Short, fast and loud, this is I Don't Belong.....

I got a feeling
It's in my head
I got a feeling
Do you hear what I said?

I GOT A FEELING THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG
I GOT A FEELING THAT I...
I DON'T BELONG HERE
I KNOW IT'S TRUE
I DON'T BELONG HERE
AND NEITHER DO YOU

I got a feeling
It's in my brain
I got a feeling
I've got nothing to gain




No comments:

Post a Comment