Friday 12 February 2016

Radiohearts - So Low


  Radiohearts, those purveyors of golden era style power-pop punk gems, present a bit of a problem when a new ep from them surfaces. I can't just post the A side and wax lyrical for a couple of lines before posting and finishing up for the day. I know I'm going to have to pay careful attention to all the tracks as so far the band (Ed Stewart - vocals/guitar; Tony Ferralez - guitar; Mike Yager - bass and Jason Cordero - drums) only seem to deal in A sides.

  So after four listens to the ep, (which by the way is titled Tell You and is on that bastion of good taste No Front Teeth Records) my pick of the bunch? To be honest, I'm still not sure (I can just imagine how much fun I'll have trying to sort through a full album when one surfaces!). I recommend you go and decide for yourself..... https://radiohearts.bandcamp.com/album/tell-you.

  Eeny Meeny Miny Moe..... This is So Low

No comments:

Post a Comment