Sunday 16 November 2014

Buck Biloxi And The Fucks - I Got Kicked Out Of Shadowrun

 
Previously featured in here earlier this year, Buck Biloxi And The Fucks have recently released a new 12" ep called Culture Demanufacturer (they call it an ep but containing 14 tracks it's pretty much album length). The songs are short, lo-fi nuggets of primitive and pissed off rock n roll that's fresh out of the garage. This is a really cool release (check it out yourself here : http://buckbiloxiandthefucks.bandcamp.com/album/culture-demanufacturer ).
  Here's a track from it called I Got Kicked Out Of Shadowrun, it features some excellent futuristic laser gun sound effects.......

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this.blog.
    I wish I was as interested in my own life, it just seems so exhausting. But yay, now I got this blog to keep me updated and entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Viola, as The Cramps once said, You've got good taste....

    ReplyDelete